Yes, hi, hello, bonjour, konichiwa and all that jazz.

Name's Lion, but you may address me as the King. King of all.

I'm 24 (25 in June) years old, have my own company (for which @Nightmare Night is a departmental director), and work in the psychiatric healthcare sector as a senior executive board member for client services of 5 years.

Hobbies include my projects for various games, the projects within my company (shocker), and various activities one can do with friends. Drinking, bowling. Basically your average GTA IV Sobstory there, including horrendous driving. I did not just admit to vehicular manslaughter, I'll have you know.

Lastly, many of you may not know me and I'm not sure how much this is going to change. 28DLRP kinda pulled me in, but I'm unsure of how active I can be with all of my social/professional requirements currently, as well as the quality time I rarely get to have. I don't want to be adding to it by pushing myself into a faction that has a modicum of an activity requirement.

If you've any questions, I'm more than happy to answer them.

Welcome to the Community Lion! You've been a great business partner and friend for several years now! If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a question anytime, and you're always welcome on the server.

• Like 1